Friday, March 6, 2009

Still Working It Out

Today was my 3rd workout. I'm doing 35 minutes now; still on resistance level 1. Tomorrow when I don't have to worry about crippling myself for work I'll try out one of the workout programs. ;)

Wednesday I was going between 13-15 mph, yesterday I was feeling some sore muscles and was only able to maintain 12-13 mph. Today I really wasn't up to working out, but did it anyway and was able to maintain 13-17; mostly 13-15 but I pumped it up for a bit to get one more mile squeezed in.

Wednesday I did 7 miles in 31 minutes, yesterday it took me 35 minutes to get that 7 miles. Today I went 8 miles in 35 minutes. I'll try to push myself more tomorrow. The exercise has helped me lose all but 1 pound of the weight I gained last week. I'm hoping to lose that last pound and a little more before Tuesday morning's weigh-in.

The cool thing was I burned off my lunch (cottage cheese and apple slices) according to the bike's monitor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment