Saturday, May 9, 2009

Not Quite Dead Yet ;)

It's been awhile since I last posted, mostly because I've been seriously backsliding. I'm currently within 4 pounds of my starting weight. Heavy, FAT, sigh .... I haven't been watching what I eat, and I haven't been exercising. Spring has given me that spark I need to get myself back on track. I hope I can keep it up this time. 

I'm not doing Weight Watcher's anymore. I'm focusing on cutting out the junk food and sugar in my diet (and second helpings!), and getting in lots of exercise.  Since I lose the most weight when I exercise (just a pound or two if I don't and three-to-seven pounds if I do), I'm going to put most of my energy and focus on exercising every day. 

TTYL ...

2 comments:

  1. All we can do is keeping getting back on track. Sometimes it sticks...

    Here's a good article I read recently...simple stuff:

    http://nakednutritionnetwork.com/5-easy-ways-to-start-a-diet/

    ReplyDelete