Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Close to reaching first small goal

I lost 4.8 lbs this week! WOO HOO!! I thought I'd be lucky to lose close to 3 lbs, but I nearly lost 5. I'm so relieved to be back on track and losing again.

My first small goal is losing 5% of my body weight, which would be 12.5 lbs. As of today I've lost 12 lbs. I'm hoping to lose that half-pound (and then some) next week. Then I'll focus on my 10% goal.

I bought a box of Fiber One cereal yesterday. I was looking to add more fiber in my diet. I was delighted to find out that 1/2 cup of Fiber One is zero points! 1/2 cup of skim milk is 1 point, so it turned out to be a really good choice for breakfast. And it tastes better than I thought it would. ;)

2 comments:

  1. That's really great, Rhonda. What's even better is that success can motivate you to achieve more success.

    Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete